KEITH HUDSON"S GUIDE SERVICE ON LAKE WEST POINT-- If you have been thinking about taking a guided fishing trip on Lake West Point or any other lake in Georgia, then consider this:
Top Ten Reasons for Taking a Guided Fishing Trip
with Keith Hudson's Fishing Guide Service
10. West Point Lake is a great lake. If you have been to other lakes and caught only a handful of fish, you don't know what you're missing. 25-50 fish days are common and we have plenty of days with 100-150+ fish.
9. You will be fishing with someone who really knows the lake, who has had over 20 years experience, who is courteous and professional, and who still gets excited about every bite.
8. You will get outside and enjoy nature. Even a so-so day on the lake is better than a good day at work.
7. Relaxation - all the work is done for you. Just show up!
6. Learn something new - new places, new techniques, how to read electronics, etc.
5. Cost effective - Have you priced a boat lately? Unless you use one a whole lot, you are much better off to go out with a guide. The price of your trip includes equipment use, live bait, lures, rain gear, fuel, drinks, and ice.
4. Fellowship - Bring your family, your church group, your friends; treat your employees or potential customers. Everyone will enjoy it!
3. Food - Take some fish home. Fish are delicious; limits are liberal. Some of my customers say that they take home more pounds of good meat on my trips than on most saltwater trips. (please note: we release all largemouth bass unless they are kept for mounting)
2. Good chance at the trophy of a lifetime! Make a picture of it and release it or get it mounted. You decide.
1. YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO CATCH FISH! If you've been disappointed with other guides that just rode you around and made excuses, then give me a chance; you won't be disappointed.
Book your trip now for the upcoming season. For more info just click the tabs at the top of the page.
Call me at 706.884.1483 or 706.882.1743 or email me today at www.HudsonsProBass@gmail.com to book your adventure.